There are many companies that deal with Student Loan remediation. Our experts are fully familiar with all current government loan consolidation programs that are constantly changing as the months and years go by.
• DETERMINING THE BEST PROGRAMS: Student Financial Help Center will consult with you to determine your goals and needs, and will identify the best loan programs offered by the U.S. Department of Education and for which you qualify. Many of the programs can change without notice and can be difficult to navigate or find on your own.
• FILING ALL THE PAPERWORK: We will assist you with the completion and filing of all the paperwork to ensure it is filled out properly for all programs for which you qualify.
• ANNUAL RE-QUALIFICATION: We will manage your file throughout the year to ensure we keep up to date on all possible new and better programs. We'll make sure to get your file through the annual re-qualification process with the U.S. Department of Education. This is important because, if it is not done each year, you can lose out on all the benefits of the program.
• DEFAULT HANDLING: If you are facing default or are currently in default on your student loan, Student Financial Help Center will help you “rehabilitate” your loans by working with your lenders to put you in a position to become qualified for a U.S. Department of Education consolidation loan.
• ALL QUESTIONS ANSWERED: Our Student Loan Advisors will provide you with full explanations and answers to all your questions about your student loans and the programs that are available to you.
• NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION: There is absolutely no cost or obligation for an initial consultation with one of our Student Loan Advisors. Student Financial Help Center will even send you an extensive guide to student loans free of charge. All you need to do is give us a call or fill out the Contact Us form.
Did you know that when it comes to your student loan debt the U.S. government, through the Department of Education has created many programs of which millions of borrowers fail to take advantage. Literally, millions of unclaimed benefits go unused because the public is either unaware or is finding it difficult to navigate the “red tape” to gain access to programs that are specifically set aside for student loan borrowers.
Millions of borrowers needlessly struggle with payments or default on their loans when they actually qualify for money-saving programs that could reduce their payments to nothing!
That’s right: NOTHING!
In some instances, debts can be forgiven completely! Student Financial Help Center has friendly and knowledgeable advisors who can help you apply and qualify for the student loan programs that you deserve.
Through the WILLIAM D. FORD ACT, the U.S. Department of Education offers various Student Loan Consolidation Programs which will pay your existing lenders, and will "consolidate” all of your federal loans into one new loan. There are four different programs they offer:
1. Standard Repayment Program
2. Graduated Repayment Program
3. Income Contingent Program
4. Income Based Repayment Program
These programs were designed to assist student loan borrowers who are struggling to make their monthly payments. The U.S. Department of Education considers income and family size to determine which program the borrower is most suited. For example, if you have a large family and/or a low income, it may be most advantageous to enroll in the Income Based Repayment program where your new payment will be set based on your ability to pay. The monthly payment is calculated based on your disposable income (income after expenses), even if that means a $0.00 monthly payment!
15991 Redhill Avenue, Suite 204
Tustin, California 92780
Toll Free Phone: 888-511-9132
Student Financial Help Center offers private, fee based application assistance services to aid consumers in applying for government offered programs. While such programs may be available for free directly by various government agencies, our services are fee-based and focused on application and document preparation. We do not charge fees for access to such programs, only to prepare and counsel application to these programs. Services may be fulfilled by a third party processing agency. WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS AT THIS TIME. SERVICES NOT AVAILABLE IN WASHINGTON.
Copyright © 2014-2017, Student Financial Help Center. All Rights Reserved. Student Financial Help Center, SFHC and their logos are trademarks and service marks are owned by Student Financial Help Center. All other trademarks used on this site are the property of their respective owners. Site design and maintenance by Design Strategies, Inc.